Thursday, April 19, 2007

Brainstorm is in After Effects CS3

clipped from blogs.adobe.com

After Effects CS3: Brainstorm

If you want my opinion (maybe you don't ;-), there are two engineering teams within Adobe that never fail to deliver some exciting new enhancements and features to their products. Those teams as you might surmise are the Photoshop and After Effects teams. Why they are always ‘on’, I’m not sure, but their continuing success and foresight are direct contributing factors to their market share and importance among the creative community.

So... I want to chime in as have many others on some of the new features that I like most about Adobe’s latest iteration of After Effects. I'll hit them one or two at a time. My list is in no particular order but hopefully will give you a couple of new nuggets of new information to noodle on as we wait for After Effects CS3 to become a public beta.

ae_brainstorm_285x200.jpg
 powered by clipmarksblog it

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am an accidental entrepreneur, making tons of money from my home. People like you have helped me aware of the vast possibilities that online marketplaces have to offer. Your article is one of the most useful write-ups that are best suited for freelancers. I was once a nine-to-five office-goer. It all changed when one day I stumbled upon websites like sell logo design , youtube banner design, and www.zopthemes.com, where I sell my skills now. There are loads of online buyers waiting to pay you for your talent/hobby. Check them out and make quick money - the legal way.